This house is set on a property overlooking its own paddocks and the Ololua forest, with a view towards the Ngong Hills. Designed around a courtyard, the house provides generous space for entertaining (the owners have one of Kenya’s premier safari companies) and for the family. The materials used are natural stone and timber, together with clay rooftiles, making the house closely relate to its garden setting.
CommercialEducation and ResearchHospitalityIndustrialInstitutionsInteriorsMedicalResidential
Retail and Leisure
- House in Karen, Nairobi
- House in Tigoni, near Nairobi
- Galleria Gardens, Langáta, Nairobi
- Taarifa Gardens and Suites, Nairobi
- Langham Court, Nairobi
- Brookside Apartments, Nairobi
- Serene Hills Apartments, UpperHill, Nairobi.
- Shravan House, Runda
- House in Karen
- Valente House, Vipingo
- The Belmont Apartments, Nairobi